Landscaping is a process; it begins like an initial sketch with vital grass root stage i.e. Soilscape and later evolves like a verdant picturesque painting with elegant landscape planning and strategic plantations. Whether it’s a terrace garden, private farm, society garden, housing colonies, bungalow schemes, private lands, or an orchard, Go Green is highly competent in transforming around 1 to 50 acres of land into verdant landscapes.
A proficient team of chief landscape architect with assistant landscapers, the qualified expertise of senior horticulturist and botanists with skilled senior gardeners and Mails adds a professional touch to gardens and landscapes. Its forte lies in conceptualizing, executing and maintaining any soft or hard landscapes through following stages:
• Conceptual Design > Meeting with the landscape architect to understand the landscape requirement and establish the general landscape character. > Analyse existing site conditions and environmental factors. > Prepare concept drawings and sketches for review and approval.
• Design Development> Landscape layouts with related schematic sections will be provided. > Charting out of trees, shrubs, and plants appropriate for the project, for review and discussion.
• Construction Documentation > A dimensional site plan locating existing structures, exterior landscapes, access road, and utility structures will be provided. > Submission of the following landscape drawings: Layout Plan, Concept Plan. > Grading Plan, Planting Plan, Lighting Plan and Irrigation Plan.
• Execution > Coordination and execution of the project. > Review all drawings and endeavor to maintain the integrity of the plan. > Supervision of the site. > Completion of the project.
• Post Project > Technical advice & cultural operations. > Annual Maintenance Contract.
Orange Botanical Name: Citrus spp Plant Type: Fruit Sun Exposure: Full Sun Soil Type: Loamy Soil pH: Slightly Acidic to Neutral Planting • Citrus trees should be planted in a sunny and wind-protected area. •…
Latin Name : Manilkara zapota The English name for is sapodilla, noseberry, mudapples etc. In India, it is called chickoo, sapota among other names The chickoo tree needs a tropical climate to grow and cannot…